jueves, 3 de marzo de 2011

I AM A WOMEN WHO.....

 I am a woman who is strong in the Lord.
Even when my body may be tired or weak,
my spirit remains strong. I have strength
to face trials, for the Lord is my deliverer;
I have strength to walk through dark places,
for the Lord is my light; I have strength to face
tears, for the Lord is my comforter. I need
never fear for the Lord is with me. His hand
is over me, His love covers me, His peace
is within  me, and all around me are the
everlasting arms.When i am weak His grace
is always there as my  sufficiency. I depend
totally upon Him, for His strength never
weakens, His might never diminishes, and
His power never fades. I can do everything
He calls me to do, when He asks me to,
because Christ strengthens me. I have strength
to even be still, and do nothing at all,
if that is what He asks of me.

 Me gustaría poder traducirlo pero no soy buena en eso... Espero lo entiendan son palabras especiales a mi corazón que lo sean para ti también..

No hay comentarios: